British Project. IES Puerta de cuartos. 1º ESO

We are a group of students involved in a bilingual project at the IES Puerta de Cuartos in Talavera de la Reina Toledo. It´s a program supported by Ministerio de Educación and The British Council. With this Blog we would like to share with the students and teachers community some of our learning experiences as well as to inform our parents about the homework we´ve got every day.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Me and the music

Hello, my name is Jorge. I am 12 years old and I like very much music. I study percussion in a music school. The instrument I like best to play are the drums, I even have drums in my house. I like heavy, rock and pop music. I am studying music in the music school since I was 4 years old and I started with percussion when I was 8 years old.

I like drums since I was 2 or 3 years old when I used to go walking with a toy drum singing rock songs.

END

3 Comments:

Blogger T.Yan said...

Ho!,very good Jorge I happy to have a friend like you. Do you know something about homework of 18/10/07?

7:54 PM  
Blogger T.Yan said...

Jorge, tomorrow I will ask to the teacher how invite peoples to a bog because I have an a bog...

then you can help me.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Melani Martin Herrero said...

congratulations Jorge!

That is a good work, i read that and is so good

VERY GOOD WORK!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home