British Project. IES Puerta de cuartos. 1º ESO

We are a group of students involved in a bilingual project at the IES Puerta de Cuartos in Talavera de la Reina Toledo. It´s a program supported by Ministerio de Educación and The British Council. With this Blog we would like to share with the students and teachers community some of our learning experiences as well as to inform our parents about the homework we´ve got every day.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MY SUMMER

In summer 2007 I was in my neighborhood, and I fell with my friends, and also I was on holiday to fuengirola with my parents and my sister and my uncles and cousins, I was much fuengirola wing beach and pass it to me very Well, when I fell with my friends was better when I pass it, frankly summer 2007 was the best summer, also when I fell with my friends and my friend also lowers cousins aaron, alvaro, joni and fernando and also my sister Melanie, and most of the times we played a football, and teams were boys against girls and always ganabamos the chicos.Y few days went wing plot of my grandparents to see my familia.En so this was my summer 2007, Best of all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home